All sales are considered final. Please note you are buying a custom, handmade piece. When buying from a hand maker, your buying more than just an object. You are buying hours and hours of work and moments of pure joy. Your buying a piece of heart, part of a soul and someone’s dream.
Unlike mass produced commercial items, handmade products are created in small batches or are one of a kind items. With the exception of shipping breakages, I do not accept returns or exchanges once you have placed an order.
Please check the dimensions and read through the descriptions thoroughly before purchasing. Since each item is handmade one at a time, subtle variation in
• size, even if you purchase multiple of the same made-to-order item, please account for some slight variation in shape, size and glaze application
• color, it’s hard to reproduce exact shades of a ceramic glaze. All colors display differently on different screens. No two items will be identical, but that’s what makes handmade items so special and unique.
• imperfections, some texture or marks are possible
You are always welcome in my studio to see and feel the products yourself. If you have any question before purchasing I am very pleased to help you.
If you receive a damaged or wrong item, I’m so sorry your item was damaged in transport. Please email me within 48 hours of delivery with a photo of the item, the box, and your shipping label. Some items are one of a kind and cannot be replaced or replicated. If this is the case I will issue a full refund. If the item is replaceable I will re-make it as close to the original as I can, but it could take up to 4-6 weeks to complete.
Ceramic items are fragile and require lots of packaging, which can be heavy so why it can cost more to ship. I do my best to pack and ship pieces as safely as I can while keeping your costs as low as possible. If you placed multiple orders with me and it's safe to do so, I will consolidate items and refund any shipping overages.
We offer free shipping on all orders above € 100.- in Belgium. You can always pick up your order at the studio. Choose the option "pick-up Stokrooie" at the checkout. You'll receive an email as soon as your order is ready.
Cancellation conditions workshop
Cancellation by participant
• Registrations can be canceled up to 7 days before the start of the workshop. An administration fee of €25 will be charged.
• The remaining amount will be refunded to you in the form of a voucher that can be used for a new registration for a workshop or a purchase on the webshop.
• If you find someone else who wants to take your place before the start of the workshop, the administration cost will be forfeited. You inform us by e-mail.
• In case of cancellation within 7 days before the start, the workshop will be charged for 50% and the remaining amount will be refunded in the form of a voucher that can be used for a new registration of a workshop or a purchase on the
• The above cancellation conditions are also valid during the consequences of Covid-19 and associated corona measures.
• We make only one exception. If you have to be quarantined at the start due to an infection of a resident family member or if you are infected yourself, we will refund the registration fee minus the administrative cost of €25. We do ask for a doctor's certificate.
• Please do not come to the workshop if you are ill or have some symptoms, so that everyone can stay in a pleasant and safe atmosphere. If this restriction is abused, we’re allowed to refuse access to the workshop.
Cancellation or changing by Ennah
• The workshops only take place if there are a minimum number of participants. In case of insufficient registrations, the workshop can be canceled. As well as in case of illness or the abstruction of the teacher.
• In case of cancellation, we will propose a new date. The participants will be informed by email. If no dates fit within the agenda of the participants, the registration amount will be fully refunded.
• Under no circumstances can there be a claim for reimbursement of costs already incurred, such as train tickets, purchases or hotel costs.
Please don't use any images on this site, which are protected by the copywright law and may not be used without our written permission. We do encourage shares on social media.